Sabtu, 12 Juli 2008

somewhere in the center of jakarta.

saturday,12 july.actually im not in the mood to go somewhere.actually.actually.but when i called her.the mood was coming.then i asked her to go.actually she had the same mood.she want to go.then i asked my best to go too.and she wanted to go.so there was 3 of us.title:new wave.

we are confused.where we had to go.then we eat some fried rice in a blok.superman blok.
actually again.actually again.i wanted to go to loca.but.we all had been there.so we tried to moved our car to north of jakarta.my best said there was a very nice place in somewhere in north of jakarta.

after scared.long.fun.way,we finally arrived.then.we park our car. the place was awesome.its jakarta in batavia age.and old building.with live music with the singer.with the pianist.can you imagine it?can you.can you.
then we amazed.the building the singer.the song.the waitress.the place.all the picture in the wall.the toilet.amazed her.but only me.

than we ordered the drink.her.hot chocolate.my best.ice chocolate.me.hot latte.
with ciggar and all this drink.the place more become amazing.amazed her.only me.we chat in the "remang2".what?.not too dark not too bright.condition.it make the place more perfect.the wi fi made us can surfed fastly.then let me pictures again the place.we sit near the stage.in sofa.remang2 area.many foreign people.slow song only the pianist and the singer.the old fashioned building.the old fan in the ceiling.the old picture.the old toilet with a modern design.the atmosfir.not too cold not too hot.awesome.then we take our time.great.her.my best.my hearth pumping up!.pump.pump.pump.

after we fell satisfied.then the song changing become a band song.we end our time there.we end it with satisfying feelling.awsome.amazed.amazed her.only me.then we go out. we enjoyed our side seeing near the bulding.only three words.wow.jakarta in batavia age.fell the pain from the past.holland the enemy of our nation back then.again and again.her.my best.

then we go home.then there was a story in the way home.but.i should'nt tell you just keeping for myself.thanks her.and my best.you are two.the greatest.thanks.lets do it again sometime.

1.52am.sun.13 july.

2 komentar:

Alanda mengatakan...

your best yang mana yang ikut? kamu kebanyakan sahabat nih. hahaha

iki.kinur. mengatakan...

hahaha..astrid..