Kamis, 24 Juli 2008

you are beautiful each day.not only this day.

she's come back from no where.and then i call her.we havent see each other since that day.but every time i meet her.there's something wrong with me.pump.parampump.pump.im lovin it!.you know the song!.i love her like McD.if i promise to myself not to eat it again then i cant take it.if i promise my self not to love her anymore.i cant take it.then this day has come i meet her again.then suddenly THE STRANGE felling.my toes are cold.i cant say a thing.stuck in this frozzen time.god!this is cold.pump.my hearth is pumping up.my hand is cold.god.this felling is very2 weird.i drive my car with a cold foot.i wearing my Socks!.still cold.my voice is heavy.haha..weird huh?

cold cold cold cold.cold cold.do you know something.you amazed me everytime i see your eyes.
cold cold cold cold.cold cold.do you know something.you are beautiful each day.not only this day.

then i realize.maybe you are the one.
then i realize i still love you.and i cant show you.that i love you.i just keep my felling.maybe you know?but.some people say.UNPREDICTABLE.you are.
one thing for sure.you are beautiful each day.not only this day.

1 komentar:

Alanda mengatakan...

penasaran hari ini lo ketemu siapa. perasaan kamu ga kemana-mana deh?